Friday, March 20, 2015

New Post Type: Corner Story Blog

Hello there...

At first I want to apologize that I'm not active for a while. I realize that I'm not writing much for this blog. Well not much people visit it but still I want to write whatever I want for whoever stopping by :p For gaming stuff you can check more on my Youtube channel, I've done new PB for DW3, new run for DW1, and starting FF IX Excalibur II challenge. Expect that those will take months as I can't ignore my real life..

But beside that I personally want to introduce new type for my blog post called Corner Story. Aside for gaming, whenever I have some spare time I like to tell a story. But instead of telling a fairy tale, I personally want to tell some series that I want to introduce to internet.. Well there is a problem if I want to play video games, which is consecutive play times needed. Sometimes I only have one hour spare time that I only used it for watching other people live-stream on Twitch or watching Youtube or similar things. Writing this post probably is my best thing to do at these times as well...


I've followed many type of series, no matter it's an anime, a game, a novel, and whatever media it is. The problem is I tried to search some of series (to see if there is communities, scan, or whatever) and I pretty much found almost nothing. Some are exists but they are not in English so we are gonna have fun with Japanese, Spanish, etc that we can't understand at all. In short, let's call that these series are not popular with their cons and disadvantages, including its advertisement and other reasons. For example on a manga, no manga scans for it but the Indonesian comic publisher localize it.

What I want to do here is to introduce these series to the reader with my own words to describe them. Think that most likely a bit like "Reviews" for them. I've read/watch/play those series and I personally like them, sure they are not god level story or amazing but they have some uniqueness that people need to know and got some interests to them. Okay be careful that I probably want to spoil many things from them but well you probably will have hard time to even get a manga scan/fansubs/game for them so you will only understand their stories from my posts.

There are some series that already comes in my mind:
- Wizards of Mickey, a tale of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy inside a complicated Fantasy World. While this is another Disney thing, it gives different impressions even compared to Kingdom Hearts series.
- Odin Sphere, a game that telling amazing Fantasy story inspired from some known Disney/Fairy tales like Beauty and the Beast but with insane plot twists that makes it differ.
- Dr Koto's Clinic, Slice of Life story about a doctor and his life in an isolated island

No comments:

Post a Comment